quinta-feira, 26 de janeiro de 2017

Rosa




My youngest daughter turned 3 this month. She was insisting that she needed a pink haired baby with paci (she totaly fell in love with the baby from the Storks Movie, which we ended up whatching in the Movies 3 times...)


I had promised her I would make her one for her birthday, and she watched closely her baby being born (not without nagging and crying, oh my!)

And today was the big day! Pink baby is finally born! Her mama named her "De Cabelo Rosa" (With Pink Hair). I am calling her Rosa for short ;)





Let me tell you -oh boy!- Rosa is n.a.u.g.h.t.y.

She wouldn't sit still for pictures. She climbed the chair and turned upside down, almost fell on the floor. She will sure keep her mama busy!





Welcome to the world baby De Cabelo Rosa!



2 comentários: