segunda-feira, 29 de setembro de 2008

Segunda-feira novinha em folha / Fresh new Monday

Tiveram um bom fim de semana?
O meu foi ótimo!
Comecei umas coisas novas, como alguns moldes originais:
-------------------------------------
Had a good weekend you all?
Mine was really nice!
Started some new things, like a couple of original patterns:

São para softies.
Se eles funcionarem, eu vou disponibilizar para vocês!
Seria ótimo ver outras pessoas tentando! =)
---------------------
They are for softies.
If they work well, I'll share with you.
Would be wonderfull to see others trying it! =)



Esta sexta eu comprei feltro, muito feltro. E também mais alguns tecidos.
Estou muito feliz! Agora tenho feltro de praticamente todas as cores possiveis. Eee!
-------------------------------
This friday I bought felt, lots of it. Also some new fabrics.
I'm really happy! Now I have felt of almost every color possible! Yey!




Este é o novo sapatinho que fiz, adaptado do mesmo molde dos outros posts.
Tentei transformar num sapatinho boneca... Acho que funcionou!
-------------------------------
This is the new wip of bitty bootie, from the same pattern from the older post.
Tryed to change it into a mary jane shoe... I think it worked!

3 comentários:

  1. I look forward to seeing your creations and I envy all of your felt. I love buying new fabric, it always makes me so excited to start a new project!

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Wow. Your Mary Janes and all the booties are fabulous!
    Hen x

    ResponderExcluir