terça-feira, 30 de setembro de 2008

Um carneirinho e um Jardim / A lambkin and a garden

Conheçam o Bebê-Mé! :)
Ele nasceu ontem à noite! Não é um fofo?
Eu conheci estes carneirinhos no Allsorts, mas o molde é daqui.

E ele ainda tem um bumbum fofinho!! hihihi!
-------------------------------
Meet Baby-Bah! :)
He was born last night. Isn't he a cutie?
I met these little lambs at Allsorts, but the pattern is from here.
And he has a cute lamb toushie! (is this spelled right?)


E isto é um trabalho para a facul.
O professor queria uma pintura com o tema "transparência".
Eu desenvolvi este conceito e dei o nome de "A Cabeça é Transparente Quando os Pensamentos Saem Pela Boca".
Hm... Não estou muito certa quanto ao resultado final não...
----------------------------------
Now, this is something I did as college work.
The teacher wanted something with "Transparency" as a theme.
I designed this concept and named it "The Head is Transparent When the Thoughts Come Out Through the Mouth".
Hm... I'm not certain about the final result, though.



(Hei, não percam o SORTEIO!
Todo mundo pode participar,
mesmo que você tenha chegado aqui só agora!)
--------------------------------------
(hey, don't miss the
GIVE-AWAY!!
Everyone can be a part of it,
even if you have just arrived!)

2 comentários:

  1. Baby-Bah is so cute! And very well done. I really like the painting as well. I love the hair and it's background (the mind). I also really like the overall color palette.

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Thank you, Olivia! =)

    I'm glad you liked the painting... My husband liked it too.

    I think I'm the only one not sure about it... Let's see what my teacher will say...

    ResponderExcluir