quinta-feira, 22 de setembro de 2011

Lilla Small Style #4

Hoje a pequena está se recuperando... Passou os dois últimos dias com coriza, toda molinha. Ainda está enjoadinha, meu bebê! E quando fica dodói, mama o tempo todo. Ainda bem! Porque assim, rapidinho fica boa.
--------------------
Today my little one is recovering from a cold. She spet the 2 last days feeling down, with a runny nose. She is still not in her full energy mode. And when she is sick, she will nurse all day long. That's good! I think that the reason she almost never gets sick, and when she does she is quickly out of it.



Este não foi o sapato que eu escolhi, mas o sapato que a Lilla insistiu em usar hoje. Está um número acima, enorme nela! ahahahah! Mas tudo bem, fiz a vontade. E ela saiu de casa pro parque toda feliz, mostrando o "sapato de morango" pra mim o tempo todo.
--------------------
Those were not the shoes I've chosen. Lilla did. It's a whole size up. Huge on her. And she insisted that those were the ones she would wear today. Ok, so let her be! And off she went, all the way to the park telling me how happy she was with her "strawberry shoes".



blusa de cima /top shirt : mommy made
calça / pants : old navy sale
sapatos / shoes: gymboree sale
laço / bow : Sugar 'n' Spice (etsy)

9 comentários:

  1. Muito lindo, bjos
    http://becaeyel.blogspot.com/

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Lilla is so beautiful! I love her name and her fun outfit! You made her top? Oh, I love it so much!

    Thank you so much for joining in with Small Style. I love having you!

    ResponderExcluir
  3. I think Lilla has a wonderful sense of style... cute shoes to go with an extremely cute top!

    ResponderExcluir
  4. Que Bonita es tu Chiquita. Me encanta esta blida! Bravo Mama!!

    ResponderExcluir
  5. Thanks for stoping by Morgan!
    Yes, I made her top. And I still want to work on it, because the armholes are a little crooked.
    Hugs o you!

    Beka, Bethany and Tiffany, thanks for your visits too!

    ResponderExcluir
  6. I think the whole ensemble is adorable! You are so talented! And Lilla has great taste in shoes. :)

    ResponderExcluir
  7. Lila is adorable! I love her shirt and her cute shoes, really the whole ensemble!

    ResponderExcluir
  8. Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.

    ResponderExcluir
  9. Lilla`s shoes: Grandma`s Lolo special treat!
    I love and miss you so much!!
    My Beautiful Special Princess!!!
    xoxoxo

    ResponderExcluir